Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 General Sailing Forum
 Website with a Wealth of Information
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GaryB
Master Marine Consultant

Member Avatar

USA
4275 Posts

Initially Posted - 12/15/2012 :  06:19:59  Show Profile
As many of us are about to plan and in some cases begin our off season repairs/upgrades I thought I would share this website I've been following for years. Many of you have probably heard of this site but we have many new sailors on this site that could benefit from some of the information. The website is dedicated to a C22 but is loaded with a wealth of information, pictures, good ideas, and sailing adventures that can be applied to many sailboats.

The information spans all areas of the boat and offers interesting reading about the authors coastal cruising in the NE US.

If nothing else, it offers good reading for those cold winter weekends when we cannot be out sailing.

Enjoy -->> [url="http://www.chipford.com/"]Chip Ahoy[/url]

Association Member

GaryB
Andiamo
'89 SR/WK #5862
Kemah,TX

Edited by - on

shnool
Former Capri-25 Tech Editor

Members Avatar

USA
1032 Posts

Response Posted - 12/15/2012 :  09:12:48  Show Profile  Visit shnool's Homepage
yep went on his experiences to decide which tillerpilot to use.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

britinusa
Web Editor

Members Avatar

USA
5404 Posts

Response Posted - 12/15/2012 :  10:00:49  Show Profile  Visit britinusa's Homepage
Don't read the page about 'Costs'

We have kept an account in Quicken to keep track of JD's expenses over the past 7 years. I try not to look at it!

Paul

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page