Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 Catalina 25 w/swing keel, Standard Rig $2,650
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

trommel
Deckhand

Member Avatar

USA
1 Posts

Initially Posted - 09/10/2018 :  12:34:50  Show Profile
This is a 1983 Catalina 25 foot sailboat. Boat is in decent shape and is in sail-away condition....I just spent a couple of very hot days over there cleaning her up and painting the swing keel so she looks even better than when I first posted this add! The boat comes with a pop top w/canvas, 2 sets of sails (including a full batten main sail), swing keel, roller furling jib, bimini, installed head, stove and sink. A four HP Evinrude long shaft motor (with low hours) is included. It also comes with a storage cradle which would allow the boat to be loaded onto a flatbed trailer. This boat is located at the Quaker City Yacht Club (Philadelphia, PA) on the Delaware River and can either be sailed or hauled from this location. Free launching is included when boat is sold. The boat is presently still on land (which makes it easier for overall inspection) but ready to launch on short notice...Hopefully when its new owner arrives on the scene! Here's a link to my Craigslist add: https://southjersey.craigslist.org/boa/d/catalina-25-sailboat-swing/6694347296.html

Thomas Rommelmann

Edited by - trommel on 09/10/2018 12:48:56
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page