Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 C25 swing keel std rig for sale
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brewer
Deckhand

Member Avatar

USA
1 Posts

Initially Posted - 07/31/2017 :  14:39:21  Show Profile
Call Mike for more info and pics 541-941-0240

I have installed just about every possible upgrade to this boat. It is worth 12K, but the reality is they don't sell for what they are worth, so I will let it go for 9K

This Catalina 25 is a swing keel standard rig, traditional interior, pop top with canvas, bimini and dodger. It is in beautiful condition. The hull on her is like a mirror! New running rigging, new (one year old) Ullman mainsail with Dutchman flaking system, which is also the topping lift, new mainsail cover from CD, 135 and 150 both in great shape, roller furling, all lines to cockpit. New external out haul from CD one year old. Bottom taken down to glass, epoxy coated and new bottom paint two years ago. All wood, inside and out refinished, including the tiller, which steers a five year old balanced rudder. 8 hp long shaft four stroke Mercury which has been maintained, and is in excellent condition, starts first pull. Lots of upgrades, custom oak ladder repurposed from a sliding ladder system in a library for work on the boat while on the hard, stainless spreaders, new turning ball, cable and upgraded hinge and pin for the keel, (three years old) new hose installed on volcano for cable thru hull, LED anchor light, propane stove, porta potty, which I never used, upholstery is appx five years old and in excellent shape . Stern mount magma bbq, life sling, VHF with new antennae on masthead, two heavy duty deep cycle batteries used two seasons, this would be the third. The trailer is set up with a mast stepping system. It was installed by PO and I believe it came from CD also. It has a telescopic mast near the bow and another telescopic mast which sits in the gudgeons for the rudder. The mainsheet attaches to one of the halyards, and two people can easily step the mast. All 64 rollers and the bolts have been replaced and are two years old, in perfect condition. The wheel bearings and brakes were gone through by Les Schwabb last year, tires are in very good shape. There is a guide/cradle built to help in retrieving the boat and support the keel during transport. New (two years old) winch strap (made from heavy duty towing strap) with hook professionally sewn on (for use on retrieving on bow eye)

Mike dimon

Kper
Captain

Members Avatar

USA
417 Posts

Response Posted - 08/01/2017 :  11:16:35  Show Profile
I was in GP just last week. Would have enjoyed seeing your upgrades.

Kyle
'86 SR/SK/Dinette #5284 "Anodyne"
In the barn where we found her...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page