Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 General Sailing Forum
 Catalina Yachts at 2026 Annapolis Boat Show

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
Check here to subscribe to this topic.
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bigelowp Posted - 10/08/2026 : 13:43:29
I just received an email from a local dealer who has represented Catalina Yachts for decades. According to the email Catalina will have three models on display and there will be a Catalina owners event as well. If anyone is planning on attending would love to hear about Catalina's attending, the owners event, and what the "official" story currently is.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Russ.Johnson Posted - 10/09/2026 : 16:41:55
Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting your message.
I found this post.

Leisure Boat Guide
“C & T Composites Ships First Catalina Yacht After Production Restart”
https://www.leisureboatguide.com/news/ct-composites-first-catalina-yacht-production-restart/


Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06
Notice: The advice given on this site is based upon individual or quoted experience, yours may differ.
The Officers, Staff and members of this site only provide information based upon the concept that anyone utilizing this information does so at their own risk and holds harmless all contributors to this site.