Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 2000 C250WK motor and trailer, Vancouver, BC SOLD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
zeil Posted - 05/26/2022 : 16:36:05
Please e-mail us via this forum (click on the name) or henk.grasmeyer@gmaildotcom if you're looking for a Catalina 2000 C250WK including outboard and trailer.

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
zeil Posted - 09/27/2022 : 20:06:53

Thanks Bruce... much appreciated. It sold yesterday locally.

The boat will stay in this area and from what I understand will see the salt from Victoria to and including Desolation Sound and all the wonderful places in between.

We wish the new owner years of pleasure and hopefully we all meet him as a participant here on the forum.

Voyager Posted - 09/24/2022 : 18:56:53
Henk, it would be perfect for someone who lives down in Portland Oregon, Seattle or Redmond, WA. Is there any way that you can reach that market, either through Facebook marketplace, eBay, or Craigslist? I hesitate to say CL, because it’s rife with scammers, however, I’ve had some luck with it for my old trailer boat and an outboard.
zeil Posted - 09/23/2022 : 11:41:43
USA BYERS...

The Canadian Dollar is at record lows providing you an advantage of around 30%

The boat is BC Registered and licensed.

There are no duties, levees or paperwork with a USA made boat crossing the border. All COVID 19 restrictions are and will be lifted

Contact me at henk.grasmeyeratgmaildotcom or use this forum by clicking on my name

Stinkpotter Posted - 08/06/2022 : 19:41:04
Henk--I just stand back in awe at your enhancements, experiences, travels, and willingness to share all of the above. A pointer on e-mail addresses is trivial!

The evolution of this site is something a very few of us still here know--I started a little before buying our C-25, when this forum was part of Trailersailor.com. How many others can remember that? A few people come to mind that really took us from there to here through several software platforms and server organizations: Duane Wolf, Don Lucier, Paul Alcock... If anyone has some other names, jump in here! This is the behind-the-scenes work that create the foundation of every organization in this new world.

Thanks all!
Stinkpotter Posted - 08/06/2022 : 19:01:40
Henk--I just stand back in awe at your enhancements, experiences, travels, and willingness to share all of the above. A pointer on e-mail addresses is trivial! The evolution of this site is something a very few of us know--I started a little before buying our C-25, when this forum was part of Trailersailor.com. How many others can remember that?
zeil Posted - 08/06/2022 : 11:48:13

As ever... thank you Dave for the alert. We appreciate you, your thoughtfulness and willingness to assist, help and having provided many pointers during the years we've been part of this valued forum

Stinkpotter Posted - 08/06/2022 : 10:32:15
Henk--just in case you didn't know, the purpose of the email function under your user name is to allow you to avoid publishing your address for every "harvesting bot" to pick up as they scan the web. Others have used things like the words "dot" and "at" in their posts to keep address unrecognizable to bots, but then it's still out there. If you start getting more warnings from "Billing" and "Security" departments, about your "frozen accounts" asking you to "reconfirm" them..........
zeil Posted - 08/05/2022 : 10:58:51
We realize and appreciate that living in Vancouver, BC (Langley), where the 2000 C250 WK is located could be outside your region or comfort zone.

For that reason we would consider arranging to deliver the boat to your area or location

If you're interested, give us a call (click on the name zeil) for a spec.sheet and more details

zeil Posted - 06/14/2022 : 09:49:59

Reliable sources confirm that importing a USA made Catalina sailboat into the USA from Canada presents no extra cost or trouble.

But... it does have the advantage of a 25-30% exchange rate

Normal border crossings have resumed

(click on the name zeil) or e-mail henk.grasmeyer@gmaildotcom for details

Stinkpotter Posted - 05/29/2022 : 15:09:02
quote:
Originally posted by zeil

Yes... having two without a real sail plan for this season. Besides, we think we can make some one or some family very happy with this boat
We think so too!
zeil Posted - 05/28/2022 : 10:09:16

Yes... having two without a real sail plan for this season. Besides, we think we can make some one or some family very happy with this boat

GaryB Posted - 05/27/2022 : 12:54:51
Selling the new boat already?

Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page