Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Catalina 25 Specific Forum
 1979 C25 SR/SK with Trailer for Sale near Seattle
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Thee and Me
Deckhand

Member Avatar

18 Posts

Initially Posted - 06/21/2010 :  08:24:54  Show Profile
My first mate has fallen in love with a C30 we saw up at Cap Sante marina in Anacortes last week, so our C25 (Thee & Me) is now on the market.

The boat comes with an EZ loader trailer, five sails (original main, hanked jib, roller furled jib, two spinnakers), as well as a BBQ, bimini, 10 hp Honda auxililary, etc. Based on my discussions with the PO she has only had three owners (including us).

She looks to me to be in good shape, just needs her bottom finished and she should be ready to go sailing. Last year we took her bottom down to the gelcoat, put on two barrier coats, and one top coat of the top of the line Interlux. The majority of the keel is currently stripped, but needs epoxy barrier and top coats of bottom paint. FYI, she has apparently spent most of her time in fresh water, and to the best of my knowledge has about a month or so of sailing time in salt water in and around the Seattle/San Juans. She spent most of her time on the trailer when not in use, i.e., she has not seen any extended periods of salt water use and/or moorage.

We are asking $6,500 for her, the trailer, and all the accessories we purchased with her. Anyone interested may contact me through the forum, or at 360.474.4121 (John Thorpe)

Please email for pictures.

Edited by - Thee and Me on 06/21/2010 09:07:10

Prospector
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

Canada
3159 Posts

Response Posted - 06/21/2010 :  08:26:50  Show Profile  Visit Prospector's Homepage
You might want to post this in the swap meet with a few pics. be sure to include vintage, interior layout, rig, and keel type.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page