Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Catalina 25 Specific Forum
 C25 Line Drawing
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jtbarrett
1st Mate

Member Avatar

USA
60 Posts

Initially Posted - 05/19/2004 :  15:32:04  Show Profile

Does anyone know where I can find a line drawing of a Catalina 25 swing keel. I have a program that creates iron ons and does real well. I was going to make somenew shirts for my boat.

Fair Winds & Calm Seas With A Dose Of Buffett,

Jonathan T Barrett
"Hang Loose"
"82 Sk Sr #3047
http://www.ypyc.org

Edited by - on

Champipple
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

USA
6855 Posts

Response Posted - 05/19/2004 :  16:40:17  Show Profile  Visit Champipple's Homepage
http://www.catalina25-250.org/tech/tech25/pictures/jillcat.gif

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

dlucier
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
7583 Posts

Response Posted - 05/20/2004 :  08:58:53  Show Profile
http://www.catalina25-250.org/manbro/pictures/bro79-4.jpg

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan Cuff
Navigator

Members Avatar

Cayman Island
173 Posts

Response Posted - 06/02/2004 :  12:23:18  Show Profile
Hi

I am also wanting to get crew shirts done for some fun. I'm just wondering what other Cat owners have come up with. I was thinking of the name on one side and perhaps the C25 logo on the other with the sail number. Is there a large C25 logo available anywhere?

Cheers

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

John G-
Admiral

Members Avatar

793 Posts

Response Posted - 06/02/2004 :  13:45:10  Show Profile  Visit John G-'s Homepage
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jonathan Cuff</i>
<br />Hi

I am also wanting to get crew shirts done for some fun. I'm just wondering what other Cat owners have come up with. I was thinking of the name on one side and perhaps the C25 logo on the other with the sail number. Is there a large C25 logo available anywhere?

Cheers
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
<font size="2"> <font face="Comic Sans MS">
Do you have Adobe Illustrator (MS vers. #8 or higher)? I took the logo listed above and redrew it because it has the “jaggies” and put my sail number on it and my boat name on the side like I have it on the real [url="http://www.catalina25-250.org/photo/peregrine2.jpg"]"Peregrine"[/url]. I built the logo in Illustrator as well. I used iron on paper made for an inkjet printer and printed a large drawing of the boat with the name and sail number below on the back of a white “T” shirt and the logo and boat name on the front chest pocket.
If you can use the Illustrator file (MS) I will e-mail it to you. The image is reversed for the iron on paper. I will also strip off my boat name and sail number and you can put yours in it's place.
Send me, [url="jg949@hotmail.com"]John Gisondi[/url], an e-mail and will send it to you.
I may not get to it today.

Underlined words are a <b><font color="red">HOT</font id="red"></b> link.
</font id="size2"> </font id="Comic Sans MS">

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page