Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 Roller Furling System
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ftworthsailor
Captain

Member Avatar

USA
279 Posts

Initially Posted - 10/15/2014 :  12:11:32  Show Profile  Visit ftworthsailor's Homepage
Does anyone know where I might get my hands on a USED, but in good working condition, Roller Furling system for my C-25?

With or without genoa or jib is fine.

Edited by - on

Kper
Captain

Members Avatar

USA
417 Posts

Response Posted - 10/15/2014 :  13:11:10  Show Profile
Darn... I had an email notification for a furler and I thought somebody was selling. :-(

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

rsirekis
Deckhand

Members Avatar

USA
1 Posts

Response Posted - 10/15/2014 :  15:33:29  Show Profile  Visit rsirekis's Homepage
I may have a roller furler for you....I am selling my 25 and I was thinking about removing the high end rigging and electronics and selling the basic boat..

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/boa/4716433396.html

http://catalina254sale.roberoo.com/

quote:
Originally posted by ftworthsailor

Does anyone know where I might get my hands on a USED, but in good working condition, Roller Furling system for my C-25?

With or without genoa or jib is fine.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

ftworthsailor
Captain

Members Avatar

USA
279 Posts

Response Posted - 10/16/2014 :  09:12:25  Show Profile  Visit ftworthsailor's Homepage
I am definitely interested. Send me the details and cost. Any idea what it will cost to wrap and ship it to me without damaging the system?

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

ftworthsailor
Captain

Members Avatar

USA
279 Posts

Response Posted - 10/20/2014 :  19:32:11  Show Profile  Visit ftworthsailor's Homepage
I didn't get any response so I guess I am back to looking for a nice roller furler system for my standard rig C-25.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

sdpinaz
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
193 Posts

Response Posted - 10/21/2014 :  07:54:45  Show Profile
Robert's Gmail and phone number are in the advert he posted.... have you tried him outside the forum? His post in this thread is the only time he has posted anything, so my guess is he doesn't come by here very often and might not see responses to this thread...

Edited by - sdpinaz on 10/21/2014 07:56:23
Go to Top of Page

ftworthsailor
Captain

Members Avatar

USA
279 Posts

Response Posted - 10/21/2014 :  12:22:25  Show Profile  Visit ftworthsailor's Homepage
Yes. I am now in communications with him regarding his Roller Furling system. Working out the details now. Thanks ! ! !

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page