Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 General Sailing Forum
 Grand Poobah of fleet 89 is selling out
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gloss
Master Marine Consultant

Member Avatar

USA
1916 Posts

Initially Posted - 05/04/2010 :  16:38:16  Show Profile
Hi folks,
I'm finally getting around to selling my 89 wing. I have been holding off for a better economy, wondering if I should keep it, been busy renovating my Ericson 32 or my house. Or bicycling (I have lost over 20 lbs)
See the want ads here for description.

THEREFORE: The position of Grand Poobah of fleet 89 will soon be available for some lucky person. Only owners of 89 wings can be members of the fleet, or be the Grand Poobah. I will take bribes to nominate you. An even bigger bribe will get you the appointment.

Frank Gloss
Formerly 89WK/TR
85 Ericson 32-3 shoal draft "Molto Bene"

Edited by - on

redeye
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

3474 Posts

Response Posted - 05/05/2010 :  03:58:51  Show Profile
The Coosa Valley "Up the Creek without a Pedal" Century is this Saturday. One of the most beautiful rides in the SE, and the right time of year. I may go but I'm not trained up for anything over 48 miles. Last year I bet I smelled biscuits cooking about three times that morning on the route. But then I might go sailing that morning. I've begun to sail/run or sail/ride. My cross training.

www.cvca.org

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page