Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 General Sailing Forum
 New site (Well Sort Of)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Douglas
Master Marine Consultant

Member Avatar

1595 Posts

Initially Posted - 12/06/2003 :  00:12:11  Show Profile  Visit Douglas's Homepage
www.nwboating.net check it out for some fun North West Boaters.

Doug&Ruth
Angelique Formosa 51
Tacoma Wa

Delin Docks slip A21

Edited by - on

osmepneo
Past Commodore

Members Avatar

USA
1420 Posts

Response Posted - 12/06/2003 :  07:24:59  Show Profile
Doug, looks like an interesting site, especially for you NW sailors.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Doug G.
1st Mate

Members Avatar

USA
49 Posts

Response Posted - 12/08/2003 :  20:46:27  Show Profile
Doug, You have confused me. Triska is a beautiful boat. On the NWboat site Jack Tar is listed.Is that your alter ego?

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Douglas
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

1595 Posts

Response Posted - 12/08/2003 :  22:08:05  Show Profile  Visit Douglas's Homepage
Since Wind Lass was m first boat I had used my name here on this site. Kind of a novice thing. On all of my other crusing sites Im known as Jack Tar. www.latsandatts.com www.nwboating.net and .com
PSCC = Puget Sound Crusing club, The dinghy dock so on and so on. I had Wind Lass for several years she was a great boat but Ruth my wife and I have set our goals on crusing further and off shore. We have had our Alberg 29 Triska for a year. By the end of next year we may move up again. I had sooooo much fun with the Catalina and have so many friends here Ill never leave. THIS IS THE BEST GROUP OF SAILORS.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page