Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 C25 FKSR Sailing Muskegon, MI- SOLD
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ape-X
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
662 Posts

Response Posted - 09/17/2013 :  10:01:12  Show Profile
Now listed with a broker as well: Torrenson marine

For any specific questions on the boat you can call my cell phone 419.threefourfour.626one.
email is also avialable for contacting me imkeene at msn dot com.

Thanks for looking. I expect to pull and store the boat this weekend. Sails and cushions will be kept in climate controlled garage. I can still make delivery options available with an accepted offer.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Stinkpotter
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

Djibouti
9013 Posts

Response Posted - 09/17/2013 :  11:41:06  Show Profile
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ape-X</i>
<br />...Sails and cushions will be kept in climate controlled garage...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">...plus rudder and outboard? (Recommended.)

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Ape-X
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
662 Posts

Response Posted - 09/17/2013 :  14:50:37  Show Profile
yes, I haven't carried them home yet. The engine stand is home along with the rudder every year since owning. Someone buy it now, and I will bring those items back to the boat....:O) ??? anyone, anyone...bueller.....

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Ape-X
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
662 Posts

Response Posted - 09/24/2013 :  07:52:22  Show Profile
updated again (I don't like updates, so someone buy just so I can post more intersting content :O)
Moe is now on the hard. Tiller, Rudder, Motor, Sails, battery and cushions are safely home. I have current pictures for those still interested to view the boat. Located North Muskegon, winter storage is fully taken care of. Buy now at a better price point, with no worries for the winter. Sea trials, delievery to a different port, and any additional logistics requests will be entertained.
make an offer. Buy now before the spring rush! :O)

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Ape-X
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
662 Posts

Response Posted - 09/24/2013 :  08:09:29  Show Profile
update:
(btw, nobody likes these updates, do they??? Someone buy this boat so I can move on to posting more interesting content :O)

Winter Storage logistics are fully taken care of. Buy Moe now before the spring sales rush without ANY additional costs penalty. Winter storage: check, Haul-out & bottom cleaning fees: already handled! Cradle set and winterization: check and double check. Cushions, tiller, rudder, battery, motor etc are all safely at home in climate controlled garage. Not to worry though, sitting North Muskegon, MI she is still available for viewing, AND I have recent pictures available of most critical areas of concern showing this C25 in all her glory.

Sea Trials, delivery to a different port, other delivery logistics, viewing appointments etc can all be negotiated with a very willing and serious seller.

Check Muskegon, MI craigslist for recent ads. Compare with other C25's on market I think you would agree she is agressively priced. Additional considerations given to C25 association friends just because this site is so helpful.

Edited by - Ape-X on 09/24/2013 08:10:23
Go to Top of Page

Ape-X
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
662 Posts

Response Posted - 10/14/2013 :  04:16:52  Show Profile
...yep! Back to the top :OP

If all goes as planned, i can start posting in the admirality forums...
An accepted offer should go through this week. Keep your fingers and toes crossed.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Stinkpotter
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

Djibouti
9013 Posts

Response Posted - 10/20/2013 :  09:00:39  Show Profile
Welcome to the Admiralty!

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Ape-X
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
662 Posts

Response Posted - 10/27/2013 :  06:47:12  Show Profile
thanks, completed sale this W/E. bittersweet for sure. But now I can concentrate fully on the new boat (O'Day 28) the Oday forums aren't NEARLY as good as this.....

Admirality posts here I come

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page